Do you need to critique or assess the merits of a published article?
This one hour session will show you what to look for when critically appraising a quantitative research paper.
By the end of the training participants will have:
- Understanding of the principles of critical appraisal in quantitative research
- Awareness of the different levels of evidence
- Understanding of results diagrams
- Awareness of appraisal tools
- Practice appraising a quantitative research paper
Wednesday 13 July – 12.00
Wednesday 24 August – 12.00
Sessions last for one hour and you will need to read a given article in advance
Book a session on ESR under ‘Critical Appraisal’ or contact the Library on 8016 for advice.
We can also arrange sessions at a time to suit your group.